Mediterranea 18 Young Artists Biennale
Verify if you can apply using the selection tool you can find below
If your candidature is eligible please send in electronic format the following documents to the email addresses indicated at the end of STEP 1:
• Application form duly filled in English and signed;
• CV, portfolio and motivation letter;
• Adding for each discipline the following materials:
Visual Art: A complete dossier related to the work including images and useful information to help the juries during the selection process.
Applied Arts: A maximum of 3 projects, applications, digital creations, sketches or ideas that question the meaning of home and its elements.
Film: Send a screener through Vimeo link with working password, and with enabled download option.
Music: Send a demo mp3 through wetransfer.
Performance: For finished work a video (5 minutes max) through Vimeo or Wetransfer and a list of the performing artists. For work in process: photos of process, a list of the performing artists, a summary of the script (if any).
Literary Creation: Send the texts or the concept.
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- The candidatures have to be sent by
January 15thJanuary 20th 2017 by noon, directly to BJCEM member/partner of reference and in copy to the curator responsible for the specific domain in Tirana. THE DOSSIERS HAVE TO BE SENT IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT ONLY (via email, WeTransfer, Dropbox folders etc.). To know the disciplines selected by each BJCEM member/partner, the useful contacts and email addresses to submit the candidature and verify the eligibility please use the selection tool you can find below.
- In the object of the email it must be clearly indicated: name and surname of the applicant, discipline, city/region/country
- Please note that each BJCEM member will select a number of productions and disciplines defined by the Network. For more information about the precise number of productions to be selected, please refer to each BJCEM member (the list of members is available on BJCEM website).
- BJCEM network and the local organisers will take care of artists’ participation (flights, board and lodging), artworks shipment, insurance and their set up. Please notice that no fee will be provided to the selected artists.